PLACING AN ORDER
Find the parts you want
- How do I find the part I want?
- Use the search button to the left - type in a keyword to search
for, and press the search button
- Use the categories - on the left, choose the category you are
interested in (eg General Motors Holden), then the sub-category
from the pop-up menu (eg FX-FJ). Clicking on that will take you
to the list of parts in this category / sub-category. A list of
more sub-categories shown at the top of the screen (eg second-hand
parts) will help you narrow down your search more (if applicable)
- Either the search or the categories will give you a list of
- Click on the part description, the photo or the BUY
button to show more details about the part.
- Enter in the quantity that you wish to purchase, then click
on the Add to Cart button to add it to your shopping cart.
- Continue by repeating the above until you have finished shopping.
Placing the order
- At any time, you can click on the View Cart / Checkout link
at the top of the screen to see what is in your shopping cart.
- When you have finished shopping and wish to purchase your parts, click
on the View Cart / Checkout link at the top of the screen.
- If you want to change the quantity of a part, change the number
and press Update Cart.
- If you want to remove a part, tick the remove box and press
- If you are happy with the order, press the Checkout button.
- Your updated order will be displayed for confirmation - click on Continue.
- Enter your details and press Complete Order.
- You will be sent an email with your order details.
- When your order is ready to go you will receive an email or invoice
with payment details of your prefered method of sale, with any discounts
applied to the total.
Please note this is a secure payment gateway, we will ask for your
credit card details but your card will not be charged till we process your order.
If you would like further help, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org